Raytown Wildlife Control
Our Comprehensive Wildlife Control Services
- Bat Removal: Bats can pose health risks and cause damage to your property. Our experts specialize in humane bat removal techniques, ensuring these flying mammals are safely relocated while preventing future infestations.
- Bird Control: Birds can create unsightly messes and damage structures. We employ a range of bird control methods, including deterrents and exclusion techniques, to protect your property from avian nuisances.
- Chipmunk Removal: While chipmunks may seem harmless, they can wreak havoc in your yard and garden. Our team can efficiently remove these critters and provide preventive measures to keep them at bay.
- Groundhog Removal: Groundhogs can dig extensive burrows and damage landscaping. We use humane trapping and exclusion strategies to relocate groundhogs safely, preventing further damage.
- Raccoon Removal: Raccoons are known for their intelligence and can become a real nuisance. Our experienced team employs humane trapping methods to remove raccoons and ensure your property remains raccoon-free.
- Rat & Mouse Removal: Rodents like rats and mice carry diseases and can cause structural damage. We implement effective trapping and exclusion techniques to eliminate these pests and prevent future infestations.
- Skunk Removal: Skunks are not only smelly but can also spray if cornered. Our experts safely remove skunks and provide preventative solutions to keep them from returning.
- Snake Removal: Encountering a snake can be a terrifying experience. Our skilled team can safely capture and relocate snakes, including venomous species, ensuring your property is snake-free.
- Squirrel Removal: Squirrels can chew through wiring and damage your home’s insulation. We use humane trapping methods to remove squirrels and implement preventive measures to stop them from returning.
- Beaver Removal: Beavers are known for their destructive dam-building activities. Our specialists employ humane techniques to remove beavers while preserving the local ecosystem.
- Mole Removal: Moles can ruin your lawn with their tunneling. We use mole traps and expert techniques to rid your property of these underground pests.
Do you have the proper insurance to protect our home or business?
Yes, we carry Workmen Compensation and General Liability insurance of $1 million.
Are you properly licensed to do Wildlife Control work?
Yes, we are licensed by the states that require them and comply with all municipal, state, and federal laws.
Will you do an inspection of our home to find what and where the problem is?
Yes, we do a complete and thorough inspection of the exterior portion of the home. We may also check the home from the ground or roof if it is necessary. We will do whatever is needed to resolve your problem. If any other problem is found during this inspection, we will inform you of the situation and resolve the issue if requested. Examples would be bird entry points or any other animal infestation point.
Will you inspect the attic also?
Absolutely, we will check for any wiring that may have been gnawed on by animals or damaged by pests. We will notify you of any other problems immediately after we discover them. (Please keep in mind that we do check for wire damage but are not electricians and do no electrical repairs)
Can you repair the damage done to my home by animals or pests?
Yes, we can complete most repairs. We install sheet metal over points of entry to prevent any future infestations. We also install chimney caps, roof vents, weather stripping, screen louvered vents, replace wood shingles and install bird-proof covers over dryer and bathroom vents. Of course, this is only a sampling of what we may do – we will do whatever is neccessary within our means to repair the damage.
Do you use lethal methods on wildlife?
Yes, we use lethal and live trapping methods. In most situations the lethal methods are the most efficient. Also, by using this method there will be no fear of the animal returning to cause further problems for you or your neighbors. Lethal methods are the norm in the wildlife control industry.
When an animal is caught when will it picked up?
Traps are checked 7 days a week, once every 24 hours. Customers are asked to contact their Wildlife Technician once an animal is in the trap that has been placed. If you contact your technician, the animal will be picked up the same day and usually within thirty minutes to an hour. Times may vary.
Picking up the animals as quickly as possible is always one of our top priorities!
What type of training do you and your technicians have?
Most of our Wildlife Technicians have a Wildlife Biology Degree, Biology Degree, Wildlife Management Degree, or degree in a very similar or relevant field. We also understand that learning is a never-ending process. We strive to keep abreast of the most recent technologies and techniques for resolving wildlife conflicts. The President of Catch-It Wildlife Damage Control, Inc. has been trapping for over 20 years and started the company in 1989.
Make a Payment
Join Our Team
"We called for help with a pesky beaver that was destroying our dam and decimating the trees around our lake. They removed FIVE of the pests and started around until we were sure that the problem was solved. Thanks for your help."
"We had bats in our attic and we called a different place first and it was so bad it was comical. I found Catch it all on a Bat research website and they saved us! They answered timely, gave great advice, came out to set up the one-way tunnel, and sealed our roof properly so the bats couldn’t get back in. Once the bats were gone they came back and sealed up the one-way tunnel, checked the attic for additional services we might need depending on how much of a mess the bats made, and then gave us a warranty. It’s been about a year and NO bats! They will be the only service company we will use again for any unwanted pests in our home. There isn’t a better more reliable company out there for your money!! Get it done right the first time!!"
"As a property manager, I have worked with Catch-It Wildlife for many years throughout my career. Very knowledgeable and responsive staff. I learned so much about pests and the best course of action for treatment. I highly recommend this team for pest control!"
North Oak Crossing Manager
"I needed a squirrel removed from one of my properties fairly quickly. I called another company and they quoted me a week or so out. Catch-it came later that same day and removed not one, but 2 squirrels. Would totally recommend them and am about to schedule them again for another property :)"
"Humane removal of colony of bats in my eaves. Would and have recommended."
Alameda Property Management
"I've been using Steve and Catch-it for 20+ years for our suburban home in KC. They are top-notch, professional, effective, and all-around very good at what they do. They have helped catch and remove moles, voles, and raccoons from our yard. I would highly recommend Catch-it!"
"When we called, we actually spoke with the owner. Stephen was very knowledgeable, kind, and polite! They were very quick to come out and take care of our mole problem. We couldn't be happier! They will be our first call for any rodent/pest problem next time."
"We had mole issues. We are very pleased with the communication and professionalism we got from Catch-it. I would refer anyone with wildlife issues to these guys. The pros got us results!"
Google review name: br549oicu8
"We had some moles tearing up our yard and Catch It Wildlife & Pest helped clear our yard and were very responsive and helpful! 10/10 would recommend"
We constantly keep up-to-date on the latest trapping technology and techniques in order to be efficient. Our licensed and insured team goes the extra mile to find solutions for your home or business.
We have been doing specialty wildlife and pest control work since 1989. We have seen it all and solved it all. Don't hesitate to reach out and let our professionals help you.
Strong Work Ethic
Our team will do anything and everything we can to solve your wildlife or pest control problems. We will get the job done right, the first time!
Contact Us Today
Bring The Comfort Back to Your Home
Hi there, I'm Steve, the Owner of Catch-It, and I personally handle all incoming inquiries from the website. If you have a question or need help, send me a message via the form below and I'll be in touch with you soon (often the same day). If your query is urgent, please give us a call at (816) 769-3106.